Sales (& future General) Manager Sweden - Kluthe
Are you an entrepreneurial sales and business professional with affinity to sell added value chemical products to industrial clients? Are you interested in building the business in both direct sales and working with distribution partners? In that case the next step in your career may be to join Kluthe in this challenging new commercial position as Sales Manager Sweden and future General Manager.
In this position you are initially responsible for further development of Kluthe’s sales in the Swedish market, primarily. In the coming years you will take over the full responsibility for Kluthe’s operations in Sweden on a day-to-day basis.
As Sales Manager, you will build up new contacts with potential clients and work on expanding existing relationships. In all the application areas of Kluthe’s product portfolio, you will focus on those opportunities where you can deliver added value. Your aim is to offer clients support, technical know-how and product development, to assure long term relationships. To expand the business, you will actively present Kluthe’s capabilities to prospects and initiate (field) trials at existing and new clients. You will coordinate with customers and technical service staff, as well as action lab development requirements for customer projects and product development. With your insight in running business operation and new opportunities, you continuously develop next year’s sales plans, budgets and prospects. All aspects of customer status, issues and requirements are documented and reported regularly to involved Kluthe Group colleagues, to ensure a coordinated follow-up.
In growing the Swedish operation, you will increasingly manage additional other day-to-day operational business activities. General management activities will be coordinate with the Kluthe Group as you start taking over P&L responsibility for the Scandinavian Kluthe entity. You will liaise with appropriate colleagues in the Kluthe Group on monthly reporting. Finally, you will take over purchasing responsibilities and coordinate with manufacturing operations on pricing, production and operational requirements to facilitate your business. With that you will assume reporting responsibilities to Kluthe Group headquarters on all operational activities with full operational accountability.
- A commercial, business or technical education at BSc or MSc level;
- Relevant work experience in sales and business management and able to manage a business from financial perspectives;
- Operational and technical knowledge of metalworking cleaning, paint shop activities or application processes at automotive and industrial customers are a benefit;
- An outgoing personality with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial professional, able to work in sales and business development;
- Analytical mindset and able to propose solid commercial offerings, based on customer’s needs;
- Demonstrate ownership over your business objectives and client’s interest;
- English language skills are mandatory and German on a conversational level would be of benefit;
- Residing in the Stockholm - Goteborg - Malmo region, or willing to relocate there.
What does Kluthe have to offer
- a responsible position in an ambitious, established and internationally expanding organization;
- actively contribute to further establish and develop Kluthe’s presence in Sweden;
- be part of an inspiring setting that values commitment, innovation and technical excellence;
- Kluthe offers a competitive renumeration package.
Kluthe AB will be focused on sales of mostly customer-specific products to Scandinavian clients. The usage of Kluthe’s products covers the automotive industry, pre- and post-paint applications, metalworking and the graphical industry. As an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified company, Kluthe pursues a policy relative to quality, excellent operating conditions and the environment.
Through continuous improvements and innovation, Kluthe products are optimized for use under the client’s operational conditions, while meeting all legislative and HSE requirements. In addition to these products, the company offer both technical and commercial information services. With both a clear product and services strategy in place, the company has a well-defined mission to have a leading role in the market ahead of competitors.