International Technical Sales
Our client, Kinkelder, is an internationally successful and leading manufacturer of circular sawblades for the automotive and metal industries. In the Netherlands, she is the only company in her industry and worldwide one of the market leaders. The company was founded in 1945 and its ongoing internationalization has led to the establishment of 14 subsidiaries in key export countries such as Germany, Spain, the United States, Mexico and Turkey. Around 95% of the production is now destined for export to nearly 90 coun-tries. Worldwide, more than 375 employees work at Kinkelder the cutting experts. From its headquarters in Zevenaar, around 200 employees are working on the development, production, sales and service of various types of circular saw blades. The product range consists of both standard and customer-specific saw blades, divided into; TCT-, HSS- and segmental saw blades. They stay competitive by continuous improvement of their cutting tools and by finding solutions for challenging customer applications.
As International Technical Sales you will be the linking pin between Kinkelder, the distributors and end-users. As the technical expert you will not only solve problems at end-users but also support distributors in selling the Kinkelder saw blades. Your main responsibilities will be:
- solving problems, training operators and promote (or even sell) Kinkelder’s saw blades at end-users site,
- training of sales persons at distributors and join them by visiting end-users,
- participate in R&D by using field experience and testing prototype saw blades.
- Technical education (minimal MBO-WTB or Maritime)
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical sales job
- Some international experience
- (Technical) Problem solving, commercial drive, good communication and staying calm are important skills
- Fluent in English and preferable one additional language
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the year, including to developing countries
Kinkelder BV The Cutting Experts
T: +31 33 4950 497
M: +31 6 2044 1655